Tuition is made up of three components:
- $500 Enrollment Fee*
- Materials Fee
- Tuition Fee (according to the chart below)
* This fee is paid the first year and never again; even if, for instance, your family transfers with the military and then moves back.
|Grade||One Enrolled||Two Enrolled||Three Enrolled|
|Primary Elementary (PK – 4th)||$5550.00||$10,545.00||$15,540.00|
|Intermediate Elementary (5th/6th)||$5700.00||$10,830.00||$15,960.00|
|Middle School (7th/8th)||$6025.00||$11,447.50|
|High School (9th – 12th)||$6550.00||$12,445.00|
All prices per year (August – May)
Discount of 10% for each additional family member. Discounts are calculated after the most expensive tuition is billed. (For example: The oldest child is in high school, so the first tuition amount is $6,550. Add to this any additional child or children at the rate of $5,422.50 for middle school students, $5,130.00 for intermediate elementary students, and $4,995.00 for elementary students.)
Extended day fees: $100 per month per child with an annual commitment (no discount for multiple children). $10 drop-in fee per day for those not paying monthly.
Materials Fee: Each student will need to pay $50 annually for school supplies. There is no need to go to the stores to get school supplies. All are provided by this $50 charge. (Backpacks, lunch boxes, and water bottles are not considered school supplies. You will need to purchase these if required.)
All tuition is due in full by the first day of school. Students whose tuition has not been paid by one of the two options below by the first day of school will not be admitted to classes until the tuition is paid.
Option 1: Pay the full amount due by the first day of school.
Option 2: Set up automatic drafting from your bank account through us. There will be ten automatic drafts, each taken on the 1st of the month for ten months. We can draft from checking, savings, or debit accounts. In the event that one of the ACH’s is declined or otherwise returned unpaid, there will be an immediate 10% additional fee added to the payment amount for that month. A second declination will require the remainder of the tuition to be paid in full immediately. Failure to do so will constitute a breach of contract and attendance is no longer possible.
Terminations of contracts for the following reasons are NOT breaches of contract:
- Job transfer (moving your family more than fifty miles from Lawton)
- Loss of major income by involuntary methods
- Death (of student or family member that causes family to move)
- Other reasons that are decided on a case-by-case basis by the administration.
Should your family need to terminate the contract early for one of the above reasons, we will refund the unused portion of the tuition that has been previously paid. No refunds will be issued for reasons that are considered a breach of contract.
Financial Aid Available:
Opportunity Scholarship Fund
Application is now closed. Applications will open in February and close April 1.
Lawton Academy does have limited scholarship capability. No one family will be awarded more than $3,000, and no one child more than $1500 in financial assistance per year. Visit the Opportunity Scholarship Fund of Oklahoma’s website to apply online. Scholarships will be awarded beginning March 2nd. If your family is offered a scholarship and you accept, OSF will contact you via email during the second semester to accept that scholarship.
Lawton Academy of Arts & Sciences does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or disability in administration of its educational and admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
- The student must be a legal resident of the United States, live in Oklahoma, and have been accepted by Lawton Academy of Arts & Sciences for the 2021-22 school year.
- The student must live in a family within the Adjusted Gross Income guidelines:
2021-22 Income Guidelines
|Family size of 2||$96,681|
|Family size of 3||$121,878|
|Family size of 4||$147,075|
|Family size of 5||$172,272|
- Complete an application for each of your children eligible for a scholarship.
- Include the first two pages of the family’s most recent federal income tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ). Speak with us about accepted alternate proofs of income.
- Lawton Academy will evaluate the family financial needs in accordance with school policy. If the student is deemed eligible and appropriate by us we will endorse the application and submit a recommended scholarship amount.