Important Details for Enrollment
E-mail address: email@example.com
- Elementary: PK(4) – 5th grade
- Middle School: 6th – 8th
- High School: 9th – 12th
Educational Focus: College Preparatory; Gifted and Talented; Individualized Skill Tracking
Student/Teacher Ratio: 18/1
- $500 Enrollment Fee
- Tuition Fee (according to chart below) All are detailed below.
1. $500 one-time-only family enrollment fee Note: this is paid the first year and never again; even if, for instance, your family transfers with the military and then moves back.
2. One-Enrolled Two Enrolled Three Enrolled
One Child in Elementary & One in Middle School: $10,165.00
Two Elementary Students & One Middle School Student: $15,610.00
All prices per year (August – May)
Discount of 10% for each additional family member. Discounts are calculated after the most expensive tuition is billed.
We do allow families to pay the tuition costs out over a tenth-month period, interest free. Payments must be made through ACH withdrawals. The first payment is due August 1 of the current school year, and the last payment is made May 1. However, do understand that this is not a monthly fee for services. Your child is not taking piano lessons. He/She is attending a private school; one who bought books and hired teachers based upon his/her attendance. Should you *choose for your child to discontinue coming to LAAS mid-year, the remaining balance of your tuition is due immediately. Books have been bought; teachers have been hired; that money has been applied to our budget. Please understand that removing your child from school and failing to pay the full amount contracted is a breach of contract and will be dealt with accordingly.
* There are, of course, reasons to leave that you did not choose. The
following are reasons for leaving that do not constitute a breach of
- job transfer
- loss of major income
- death (of student or family member that causes family to move)
- other reasons that are decided on a case-by-case basis by the administration.
* Financial Aid Available: not presently; Applications will come online in February and be accepted until April 1 for financial aid for the following academic year.
Lawton Academy of Arts & Sciences does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or disability in administration of its educational and admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
* Early Enrollment Date: March 1 with limited number of openings
* Regular Enrollment Date: May 1 with limited number of openings
After that, rolling enrollment until the next academic year begins or the classes fill.