Important Details for Enrollment
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Information: e-mail email@example.com
- Elementary: PK(4) – 5th grade
- Middle School: 6th – 8th
- High School: 9th – 12th
Educational Focus: College Preparatory; Gifted and Talented; Individualized Skill Tracking
- Pre-K: 15:1 Kindergarten: 18:1
- Elementary: 18:1
- Secondary: varies upon class; largest group has been 20:1 smallest has been 4:1 average is about 10:1
- $500 Enrollment Fee
- Tuition Fee (according to chart below) All are detailed below.
1. $500 one-time-only family enrollment fee Note: this is paid the first year and never again; even if, for instance, your family transfers with the military and then moves back.
|One Enrolled||Two Enrolled||Three Enrolled|
One Child in Elem/Mid & one in High School: $9,250.00
Two students in elem/MS & one in HS: $13,225.00
Four Students in Elementary/MS: $16,725.00
All prices per year (August – May)
Discount of 10% for each additional family member (except SEVIS students). Discounts are calculated after the most expensive tuition is billed.
We do allow families to pay the tuition costs out over a tenth-month period, interest free. The first payment is due August 1 of the current school year, and the last payment is made May 1. However, do understand that this is not a monthly fee for services. Your child is not taking piano lessons. He/She is attending a private school; one who bought books and hired teachers based upon his/her attendance. Should you *choose for your child to discontinue coming to LAAS mid-year, the remaining balance of your tuition is due immediately. Books have been bought; teachers have been hired; that money has been applied to our budget. Please understand that removing your child from school and failing to pay the full amount contracted is a breach of contract and will be dealt with accordingly.
* There are, of course, reasons to leave that you did not choose. The
following are reasons for leaving that do not constitute a breach of
- job transfer
- loss of major income
- death (of student or family member that causes family to move)
- other reasons that are decided on a case-by-case basis by the administration.
* Financial Aid Available: not presently
* Enrollment Date: March with limited number of openings